Granite kitchen countertops provide a unique and long-term home decoration solution. It is still one of the hardest and finest natural stones on the market. Most importantly, there are no two pieces of granite that are exactly the same, so you can create a unique and luxurious kitchen. One more thing is certain that, as long as you take good care of it, the beautiful appearance of granite kitchen countertops will not fade over time.
What are the benefits of this product? Why is it so popular?
1. Value-added. Granite kitchen countertops can increase the value of the house. This makes it a good investment. It can add elegance to the kitchen, and if you want to sell your house, it will add a lot of value to your house. If you have the funds, it is wise to install a granite kitchen countertop.
2. Beautiful. Granite is a kind of natural material. It has a history of hundreds of years all over the world, but it has been used for home decoration for nearly 40 years. Compared to other products, it may be more expensive, but it is one of the best investments. Its long-lasting durability will make it the most affordable option. For kitchen cabinets, it is both practical and beautiful.
3. Nature’s unique design. Granite has subtle color changes, which cannot be imitated by man-made products. It can create a personalized home style so that the kitchen has its own characteristics. If you look closely, you will find that the color of the granite changes as the light in the room changes. The color, spots, or other patterns of granite run through the whole stone, while the artificial stone has only one layer on the surface. The characteristics of each stone are different.
A wide range of colors to choose from. Part of the reason is that this material comes from all over the world. Stones from different places have their own unique qualities. Low grains range from light tones to rich, warm, and dark tones. Granite kitchen countertops can be matched with many sink accessories, such as ceramic, copper, stainless steel, and so on. This is not only a new fashion but it can also be said that it has been popular for a long time and has achieved outstanding results.
4. Resist bacteria. Because of its texture, granite has become one of the most hygienic kitchen countertop materials. Because there are no pores, it is not easy to breed bacteria and other kitchen dirt. Mold and mildew will not exist. Of course, if you use granite tiles, there are still mildew and staining in the mud gaps above.
5. Easy to clean. The care of granite kitchen countertops is quite simple, only need to master some common sense. , There is no difference between daily cleaning and quick cleaning with a soft cloth or paper towel. Use ordinary soapy water. Because the stone particles are dense and low in porosity, dyeing is not a major problem. Once sealed or polished, granite can resist moisture. It must be resealed every 1-3 years. Learn the cleaning methods you agree with. It is easy and safe to remove spilled stains in time.
6. Family-friendly kitchen. In any respect, staying in the kitchen with your children is a great way to communicate. They will not damage your cabinets. Maybe you just need to ask them not to hang on the weaker edges, which may cause problems in the long run.
7. Repairable. There is another reason why this kind of stone is popular, that is, it can be repaired if it is damaged. Don’t do it yourself. Explain the situation to the supplier and consult their opinions.
8. Hard. Its hard surface will not be scratched unless other granite or diamonds. This is where its practicality lies. You certainly don’t like kitchen countertops that require careful attention. What you need is a kitchen countertop that does not have to worry about damage. Granite can be guaranteed. In fact, not being scratched is one of the main reasons for its long-term gloss.
9. High-temperature resistance. The granite surface can dissipate heat well without blistering or cracking. It can even resist the high temperature of the frying pan without leaving traces. But even so, mats are still good.
10. Improve the kitchen environment. Chefs like to work on granite kitchen countertops. You can even cut things on it. This cold surface is also very suitable for processing pastries. Once the granite kitchen countertops are installed, you will find that everyone is in love with cooking.