Granite kitchen countertops can create a unique and long-lasting home environment. It is also the hardest and most refined natural stone on the market. The most important thing is that no two stones are exactly the same, so you can create a unique and luxurious kitchen. With careful care, your granite kitchen countertops will never fade.
Why is it so popular? What are its advantages?
1. Value-added. Granite kitchen countertops can add value. This makes it valuable for investment. It can add elegance to the kitchen and increase the overall value of the house when it is sold. If you have the funds to renovate, it is wise to install a granite countertop.
2. Aesthetic value. Granite is a natural material. It has a history of hundreds of years, but it has only been used for home furnishings in the last forty years. Compared with other materials, it may be more expensive, but it is a good home investment. If you have some financial resources, this is a good home improvement plan.
3. Nature’s unique design. The subtle color changes on granite cannot be replicated by man-made products. It will personalize your home and add features to the kitchen. You may have noticed that as the light in the room changes, the color on the granite also changes. The colors, spots, and other patterns on the granite run through the entire stone, unlike ordinary artificial granite that only has one layer on the surface. These characteristics of different stones are also different.
Amazing color combination. Because this material is spread all over the world, there are many varieties, and its color is also ever-changing. Stones from various regions have their own unique qualities. Shading ranges from simple to complex, warm and deep. Granite kitchen countertops can be matched with almost any sink and accessories, such as ceramic, copper, stainless steel, and so on. This is not just a fashion. It can be said that it is deeply loved by people and has a solid track record.
4. Sterilization. Due to its texture, this is a very hygienic kitchen material. Because it is not a porous material, it is not easy to harbor bacteria and other dirt. Mold will not breed here. Of course, if you use thin granite slabs, those grout lines will cause mildew and staining.
5. Easy to clean. If you have some basic common sense, cleaning care is very simple. Daily cleaning only needs to use a soft cloth or some paper towels and ordinary soapy water. Due to the dense texture, the pores of this kind of stone are not very much, so dyeing is not a big problem. Once it is sealed or polished, it can resist moisture. Re-seal every 1-3 years.
6. Family-friendly kitchen. In all respects, this is a good choice if there are children at home. No matter what they do, it will basically not damage your countertop. Maybe you just need to tell them not to hang on the corners of fragile countertops, because in the long run, this can cause future problems.
7. Indoor maintenance. This stone has another function. If something is damaged, it can be repaired. Just don’t fix it yourself. Consult with the supplier and describe the damage to obtain expert advice.
8. Hard to resist. The hard surface of granite is not easily scratched, except for granite or diamonds. This is very practical for the kitchen. You can use it without worrying about damaging the kitchen countertop. Granite kitchen countertops are absolutely guaranteed. Not easy to be scratched is also one of the reasons why granite can maintain its luster for a long time.
9. High-temperature resistance. The surface of granite has strong adaptability to temperature changes, and will not blistering or cracking. High-temperature utensils will not leave marks on the new surface. Even so, it is best to put a mat or tripod under the hot object.
10. Chef’s favorite. Chefs like to work on granite countertops. You can even cut things directly on the countertop without harming them. You can also knead the dough on it. This cold surface is very suitable for kneading dough.
Once the granite kitchen countertops are installed, you will find that everyone loves the kitchen.