Quartz stone has the texture and beautiful luster of natural stone, rich colors, and strong decorative effect. Because it is artificially synthesized, it is harder and more wear-resistant, resistant to high temperature and anti-permeation, and the later maintenance is relatively simple. Clean the countertop with a rag in time after operating at home, or you can clean and maintain it once a week, with a focus on maintenance once a year. A good quartz stone will not be deformed for a long time, and it is environmentally friendly and healthy and can reach food grade.
1. Keep the surface of the quartz stone dry to avoid long-term immersion in water to prevent the quartz stone from opening and deforming. It is necessary to prevent the bleach and scale in the water from making the color of the quartz stone lighter and affecting its appearance.
2. Strictly prevent strong chemicals from contacting quartz stone, paint, metal cleaner, stove cleaner, methylene chloride, acetone (nail polish remover), strong acid cleaner, etc. If you accidentally come into contact with the above items, use them immediately Wash the surface with plenty of soap and water. If the nail polish is stained, wipe it with an acetone-free cleaning agent (such as alcohol), and then rinse with water.
3. Don’t allow heavy or sharp objects to directly impact the surface. Oversized or overweight utensils should not be placed on the table for a long time; nor should they be scalded with boiling water immediately after rinsing with cold water.
4. After use, it should be cleaned in time. You can use soapy water or ammonia-containing detergent (such as detergent) to clean. For scale, you can use a damp cloth to remove the scale and then wipe it with a dry cloth.
5. Avoid direct contact with overheated objects. Quartz stone is a brittle polymer composite material, which has certain thermal expansion and contraction characteristics and has certain mechanical properties such as shrinkage stress and elongation at break. When the plate cannot withstand thermal expansion and cold The internal stress caused by shrinkage will burst.
Try to avoid touching the countertop with corrosive chemicals in daily life. If you accidentally touch it, immediately wash the surface with plenty of soapy water or consult relevant professionals.
The above is the maintenance method of quartz stone countertops. Although quartz stone countertops are good, they are most afraid of chemical reagents. Some corrosive chemical reagents can cause great damage to quartz stone countertops.