The countertops in the kitchen are the most frequently used in life, so regular maintenance is required. But people always have a misunderstanding that good things are “anti-manufacturing” and do not require maintenance. In fact, it is not, a good thing that needs more maintenance. Both are quartz stone countertops, why do some families still look like new after 10 years of use, and some families will appear “eclipsed”, cracked, cracked, etc. in less than 2 years? In addition to quality factors, it is also largely related to daily maintenance.
Precautions for maintenance of quartz stone cabinet countertops:
1. The kitchen should be ventilated and dry; in order to avoid local overheating and cracking of the countertop, do not place hot pots, irons, electric stoves, and other high-temperature utensils directly on the countertop for a long time. It is recommended to use a pot mat with good heat insulation.
2. In order to keep the quartz stone countertops clean and new for a long time, if there are oil stains, soy sauce stains, rust, and other stains on the countertops, please clean them in time to prevent the stains from staying on the countertops for a long time and causing “color spots”.
3. Do not hit the countertop with heavy objects or sharp objects, especially on weak parts such as stoves and sinks.
Quartz stone cabinet countertop cleaning method: Usually, quartz stone cabinet countertops are cleaned with water after use, and then wiped with a dry rag to clean the countertops. For serious stains, use a cleaning agent such as ‘Bilizhu’.
1. For glue, nail polish, paint, and other hard dirt adhering to the countertop, you can use a blade to remove it;
2. For the stains (rust, soy sauce, ink) that stay on the countertop for a long time, you can use a damp cloth to wipe the surface stains, then use soap or detergent to spread evenly, and then wipe back and forth with a rag until the stains are removed, then use water Wash and dry.
3. If the stains left on the table for a long time cannot be removed by the above methods, you can find professional stone maintenance personnel to clean them up.