Granite is favored by more and more families for its wear resistance and oil resistance. Granite countertops have also become the first choice for natural stone countertops in the kitchen. The maintenance cost of granite countertops is very low, and only occasional scrubbing is required. Its smooth surface prevents the penetration of food and liquids, so regular cleaning is as easy as wiping off the surface of Longgang.
If you want to buy cheap granite countertops, you should pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Price comparison. Many stone companies provide free installation. Therefore, it is necessary to compare prices, aiming to buy the best quality stone at the lowest price. Check granite samples, engineering, pictures, and customer opinions.
2. Choose the color of granite according to their family style. Granite is a kind of natural stone, and the color change is very normal. Therefore, try not to buy granite countertops with the same color as the sample.
3. Granite defects will affect the integrity of the structure. Granite has natural dents and scratches, but this not only does not affect its beauty but increases its natural beauty. If you are worried about granite defects and colors, you can choose granite slabs.
4. Choose the style of the sink. No matter which sink you choose, if you need to cut, the granite manufacturer will charge extra. You must provide the sink template to the manufacturer, so it is best to buy the sink first.
5. Choose thickness. The thickness of granite countertops is usually 2-3 cm or 3/4-1 inch. 3cm granite countertops are more expensive, but stronger and more attractive. However, 2 cm granite countertops usually need plywood support and edge trimming.
Sixth, confirm the edge style. If you don’t like the standard style, you can ask the manufacturer to design and customize it. When you use it with cabinets or other furniture, you need to edge the countertop.
7. Ask the manufacturer if it can be installed without gaps. Granite gaps are very common, you can choose seamless installation, but the cost may be higher. Some workers leave seams beside the granite sink, but they will gradually be destroyed due to the long-term penetration of water
Granite is a natural material. It has a history of hundreds of years all over the world, but it has been used for home decoration for nearly 40 years. Compared to other products, it may be more expensive, but it is one of the best investments. Its long-lasting durability will make it the most affordable option. For kitchen cabinets, it is both practical and beautiful.