The comfort of using quartz stone cabinets is closely related to the installation of quartz stone countertops. What matters should be paid attention to during the installation process? The editor has compiled some knowledge about countertop installation and shared it with you here.
1. Before installation, you need to check the flatness of the cabinet and check whether the size of the quartz stone countertop matches the cabinet completely. If errors occur, the quartz stone countertops need to be reworked, or the cabinets need to be trimmed.
2. When measuring the depth of the cabinet, the countertop needs to reserve a size of 4cm to facilitate the installation of the hanging sidebars.
3. When splicing some super long countertops (such as L-shaped countertops), in order to ensure the flatness of the spliced countertops and the tightness of the joints, it is recommended to use strong fixing clips (A clip, F clip) to fix the quartz stone plate. In addition, when bonding the lower hanging strips, a strong fixing clip should also be used for fixing to ensure the perfect combination of the countertop splicing and the gap between the countertop and the lower hanging strip.
4. There should be a certain distance between the quartz stone countertop and the wall (usually 3mm to 5mm). After installation, the gap between the countertop and the wall should be evenly coated with glass glue.
5. In the installation of the countertop, try to avoid large-scale cutting and opening of quartz stone at the construction site. On the one hand, it is to prevent the cutting dust from polluting the construction site, and on the other hand, it is to prevent errors caused by inaccurate cutting.
6. Due to the high hardness and density of quartz stone countertops, the processing technology requirements are high. Therefore, for the installation of quartz stone countertops, you should contact a professional quartz stone installer and use professional tools to install it. You must not install it blindly by yourself to avoid unnecessary trouble.
Quartz stone countertop maintenance common sense:
1. Do not put the high temperature or hot pot on the countertop directly or for a long time. Hot pots, hot pots, or other utensils with high temperatures will damage the countertop directly from the stove, oven, microwave, etc.
2. During the operation, try to avoid scratching the countertop with sharp objects. Regardless of the countertop you choose, you should cut vegetables and prepare food on the cutting board. In addition to avoiding knife marks and damaging the blade, you can also do more Good cleanliness and hygiene.
3. Keep the countertop as dry as possible, keep the countertop clean, try not to soak or accumulate water for a long time, and keep the countertop clean and dry.
4. Strictly prevent corrosive chemicals from contacting the countertop. Try to avoid touching the countertop with corrosive chemicals. If you accidentally touch it, immediately wash the surface with plenty of soapy water or consult relevant professionals.