One: The classification and selection of blocks
1) Quality inspection and size verification of blocks. Before all the blocks are stored in the factory, the 5 sides of the blocks must be sprayed with water and the size and color of the blocks must be checked. If the block is defective, the type of the defect should be indicated on the block list (the defects are mainly divided into the crack, color line, black bladder, blackboard, yin and yang color, etc.), location and future use, and use the black paint to paint Mark the location of the defect on the block.
2) The number of blocks. After the inspection and verification of all blocks are completed, they should be numbered according to the material and design of the blocks to facilitate subsequent production. For example, the rusted stone Jiesheng mine can adopt J-01, J-02; the rusted stone tower star blocks can adopt T-01, T-02; the golden diamond hemp blocks can adopt G-01, and other materials can be based on G-02. Actually need to be noted. The number of the block should be sprayed on the 2 heads of the block, and the number should be clear and regular.
3) Stacking management of blocks. After checking and numbering a batch of blocks, the blocks should be classified and summarized, and 4 copies should be printed out (one for the management, one for the workers, one for the office, and one for the bottom). Every time a block is processed, Daqie management and workers should indicate on the block inventory and submit it to the office for unified statistics at the end of the month.
4) Statistics of stock blocks: At the end of each month, the office staff should count and print out the details of the blocks used this month and the details of the stock blocks.
Two: Cutting and processing of blocks
1) After receiving the order details from the office, Daqie management should first carefully study and analyze the order specifications, quantity, and quality requirements, and then sort them out to calculate how many cubic meters of blocks and the size of the blocks are needed.
2) After finishing the order, take out the block inventory data of the factory, and select the appropriate block according to the quantity and quality requirements of the order, so as to increase the yield rate.
3) Big cutting production orders are given to the cutting machine workers under the big cutting management. The big cut production order should contain the following data: 1. The material and number of block 2. The block diagram of the big cut segmentation (the cutting direction and size should also be marked on the block) 3. The quality requirements of the board 4. The big cut management personnel should give feedback on the number of the block selected for this order To the office, the office will indicate the block number when placing an order for the cutting machine so that the cutting machine will not cut the wrong pattern.
4) The machine and platform should be carefully inspected before block cutting. The large cutting size correction and review should be careful and accurate before cutting. Frequent checks should be made during the cutting process to ensure the thickness and flatness of the plate.
5) After the blocks are cut, they must be numbered on the side of each sheet to facilitate subsequent processing and color classification. Board numbering rule: block number + board number For example the block number is J-01. There are 42 pieces in the upper layer of the block, and the board number is from J-01-01, J-01-02 to J-01-42. Moreover, it is necessary to indicate on the block material list: 42 pieces of this block material are produced on top of the block, and what are the specifications.
Three: Matters needing attention when polishing large surface
1) Before polishing, observe whether there is any problem with the board surface (mainly observe whether there are holes on the board surface), and try to choose the side without holes for polishing
2) In the polishing process, you must carefully check the single piece to ensure that the brightness of the board surface is above 85 degrees.
3) Mark the areas where the 2 ends of the board are not ground with red crayon to prevent the cutting machine from cutting in.
Four: Precautions for bridge cutting
1) Before cutting, study the order carefully. You must clarify the material, color, specifications, and processing precautions of the order (whether you need to add the margin, whether you need to cut the front and back, and where is the dipping edge)
2) Do 3 look when cutting. First look at whether the material and the design of the board are correct (whether the number of the cut board is consistent with the block number on the order) Second look: whether the board has cracks, color lines, holes, and other defects. Third look: measure the size after cutting and proceed Check and number, indicate the location of the edge
3) If it is a grained stone type, the mainboard and the thickened edge are required to be cut out together, so that the large-surface texture and the thickened edge will match, and the finished product will be beautiful and natural. (One set has a number, and if there is a grain direction, the time direction is also marked). That is, the motherboard and the edge strip must have corresponding numbers to prevent the color of the edge strip and the motherboard from being inconsistent
4) Avoid missing edges, missing corners, incomplete cuts, crooked cuts, and size errors. The requirement in principle: Every piece of the board must be dimensionally checked to prevent board size errors due to machine failures or errors
5) After a board is cut, you should check the number of the mainboard and the dipping strip. It is strictly forbidden that the number of the mainboard and the dipping strip does not match. Normally, the dipping strip should be 1-2 more than the main board as a supplement.
6) Cutting should be based on the principle of maximizing the yield rate under the premise of ensuring quality. It is strictly forbidden not to choose the best cutting method in order to increase the number of cutting squares.
Five: Matters needing attention for sticky edge
1) If the engineering tabletop needs to be dipped, study the drawings before dipping, and clarify the requirements for edge processing in the drawings. Then match the motherboard and the edge strip according to the drawings
2) The blue color of the sticky side should be carefully adjusted, and the glue should be adjusted to the same color as the stone. The clip is one every 15 cm, and the clip should be tightened to prevent the gap between the accounting board and the edge strip from being too large because the clip is not tight.
3) The mainboard and the edge strip should be as close as possible, and the gap should be small. If the chip edge of the mainboard is too large, it needs to be processed or another side for bonding. Otherwise, there will be too large gaps between the edges and unqualified quality.
4) The seam after gluing is not more than 0.3mm.
Six: Precautions for profiling
1) Before processing, first look at the order to clarify the quality requirements and side processing of the order
2) In the process of shaping 1/2 circle, it is necessary to adjust the machine and the forming wheel to prevent edge deformation. If the dipping gap is too large, it should be taken one more time.
3) It is strictly forbidden to lower the quality standard in the process of processing: in order to catch up with the progress. For example, normal 1/2 round molding needs to be walked on the machine 3-4 times. Some workers move the forming wheel into the knife and increase the machine to walk twice on the machine in order to speed up the progress. This kind of finished product has irregular edges and wears on the machine. It’s also very big.
4) After the plate is processed, all the plates should be checked once to ensure that there is no quality problem. Then make a record. If there is any damage, report and repair the board in time. It is strictly forbidden to conceal it.
Seven: Hand-processing precautions
1) Before processing, first look at the order and clarify the side processing requirements of this order
2) Every time a piece of plate is processed, it should be checked once. After processing a plate, it should be inspected once in general. If it is found to be unprocessed, it should be picked out and repaired until it is qualified. Then make a record. If there is any damage, report and repair the board in time. It is strictly forbidden to conceal it.
Eight: Precautions for water mill processing
Watermill processing is the last processing process of the countertop. The quality of water mill processing will directly affect the packaging progress and the quality of the customer’s first impression of our products (the customer opens the wooden box packaging, the first thing they see is the edge of our countertop The brightness and gap of the edge of the processing table are also directly related to the follow-up order. So make a request to the water mill
1) Do 2 look before edging. If a board is hoisted, is there any crack on the kanban surface? Second look: whether the thickened side is regular and whether the hand processing is good
2) Do 2 look after grinding. First look before leaving the wooden frame to see if it is well polished. Second look: before leaving get off work, check all the boards that you have polished today. If they are not polished, rework them in time until the quality is qualified.
3) The luminosity of the thickened round edge cannot be lower than the luminosity of the large surface, and there are no flaws such as wear marks and black lines.
4) The management staff counts the number of reground plates for each water mill in a month. If more than 30 plates per month are used, a penalty will be ——-RMB. Half of the fine will be awarded to the well-milled employees, and half will be used to make up for the factory’s utility bill loss.
5) When the water mill is edging, it must be finished one by one. That is to say, all the boards of this rack must be ground and placed on another rack. It is strictly forbidden to put them in disorder to ensure that the design and color of a rack are basically the same. The packaging is good.