1. You can wipe it with bleach yourself. If you can’t wipe it off, it will seep in. If you see it, you can find the stone care company to clean it.
2. Marble is a porous material, so it is easy to stain. Use less water when cleaning. Regularly wipe it with a slightly damp cloth with mild detergent, and then dry and polish it with a clean soft cloth. The seriously worn marble furniture is difficult to handle. It can be wiped with steel wool and then polished with an electric sander to restore its luster. Or wipe it carefully with a liquid scrubbing agent. You can use lemon juice or vinegar to clean the stains, but the lemon should not stay on it for more than 1 to 2 minutes. Repeat the operation if necessary, then wash and dry. For minor scratches, special marble cleaners and care agents can be used.
3. The old or valuable marble furniture should be handled by professionals. The old marble furniture must be treated with a paint stripper. It should be carried out in accordance with the product instructions, and several layers may be required. After removing everything, wipe it with steel wool and polish it with an electric sander. For cosmetics, tea, and tobacco stains, you can apply a few hydrogen peroxide solution, leave it for two hours, then wash and dry it. For oil stains, wipe with lighter and electric oil, then clean and dry. If marble furniture is stained by alcohol or coffee or burnt by cigarette butts, you should consider asking someone to repair it.
Under normal circumstances, moldy stone countertops are caused by other substances, so cleaning is very necessary at this time, and the method steps are very important.
The correct washing steps are:
1. First remove the dust and dirt on the surface of the stone;
2. Brush or spray the diluted cleaning agent on the surface of the macula and stains, use white cotton cloth or white toilet paper and other absorbent materials to stick to the stone surface, and add cleaning agent to make it completely wet;
3. Cover the marble with plastic film to maintain the action time of the cleaner;
4. After about 24 hours, remove the plastic film and covered cloth or paper, and scrub with water several times;
5. If the yellow stains cannot be completely removed, repeat the above method.